December 9, 2011

What's your motto? Tombstone challenge

I'm taking Graphics Design (using Photoshop) this semester with Prof. Barry Burns. He's a very cool instructor who greatly resembles Tim Gunn with his silver hair, neat dressing style and witty attitude.

Early on in the semester I kind of freaked out because my skills were so inferior to those of other people in the class. I made things that look extremely immature and unrealistic. However, I did learn a lot class after class. Finally something struck me and I started to get the hang of it.

Not only was I happy about my improvement, I was also proud when my tombstone got in the top 6 of the class. We were supposed to build our own tombstone and carve on it our life motto. Eight weeks ago, I would never imagine that this could happen. But here it is. 

Nessa's tombstone

No comments:

Post a Comment