December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve ethnic-inspired ensemble


Christmas Eve, I pulled together this outfit before stepping out. I bought this beautiful demure ethnic print chiffon shirt new from my friend, who got it from a boutique. The softness and sheerness of this top was perfectly contrasted to the fluffiness of the faux fur vest (got in on sale from Macy's last winter).

The faded navy jersey pants with exposed zipper on the bottom were an unexpected find from Forever 21. They can easily be replaced with another pair of dark leggings/tights. Brown cowboy boots complete the ensemble.

Also I didn't forget to pile on some accessories: dark bronze heart necklace encrusted with black jewels (Papaya), leather bracelet with gold studs (BP Nordstrom) and soft feather earrings (Styles for less) - both on my right ear.

Well, only in California can you wear this at the end of Dec. This outfit was very inspiring for me and I hope you find it helpful. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment